Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11


Nice day off today, despite the grey sky here in Paris. I tried a new breakfast and ate black carrots. We finally took down the baby crib that had been sitting in our room since Swann started to sleep in his own room and bigger bed. I went out with my daughter and passed by Beaubourg (Centre Pompidou), and it looked magical with its lights and the night coming down... And I am into makeup again (always am but even more today), I would buy a hundred things that I don't need at Sephora and MAC if I had the money... By the way, Chanel's perfume Coco Mademoiselle is amazing, have you tried it? Addictive! Makes you feel beautiful and feminine no matter what you do. Yes, all of this is very superficial I know but I don't mind, in fact, I like it.










I hope you all had a good day. Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

C said...

Oh I love Sephora!! I wish they had one in the uk. I used to love school art trips to Paris so I could stock up on beautiful make up! I don't know where you find the time I haven't put make up on for weeks! x

KERRY said...

Sounds like a nice day. Mademoiselle is my signature scent! Has been for years now. Nothing comes close in my opinion :) Good choice! Have a nice weekend x

Anabelle said...

Crystal, I thought Sephora was worldwide... I added a link for those who haven't visited Paris, to know what I'm talking about :) How do I find time? I lock myself in the bathroom when my baby is taking a nap or when my adorable man is around and only come out when I'm satisfied with the result :) I admit that sometimes my place is a little messy and I should clean instead, but I always come out of the bathroom with a smile which makes it up for the mess, I guess...

Anabelle said...

Kerry, great minds smell alike :)