Thursday, November 10, 2011

This week

Like the tide, things come and go, and my unpredictable moody self has finally got back to quiet and soft. This week has been punctuated with lovely moments and important ones. Small things and big things that I know will affect me a long time, and make me happier and stronger.


I'm a litle bit on a mystical phase, but I definitely can see the meaning of small things today. Things like my children playing, a pumpkin pie that my darling made, passing by his old apartment where he used to stay when we first met and telling my little boy about how we fell in love, amazing skies that I tried to catch.





2 comments:

French Cannes Cannes said...

Pumpkin pie!!! I just bought some purée de potiron to make pumpkin muffins this weekend - love this time of year. Glad you are feeing better - happy long weekend:)

Anabelle said...

Mmh pumpkin muffins! Thanks for your message and enjoy your weekend too, with gaufres, miam :)