Thursday, October 6, 2011

At Merci

On Tuesday after lunch, I stopped by Merci to see what was new. If you don't know this store, it is a huge concept store where you can find furniture, decoration, jewelry, clothes, kitchen accessories from many different designers. The bobo shop par excellence.









May Steve Jobs rest in peace, the father of my new best friend. "Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." Steve Jobs

2 comments:

Alexis said...

beautiful shop! I love London as I can go to lovely shops like Liberty and go and eat food from any country... like in Paris... but, I'd love to be able to pop to Merci! Thanks for the virtual visit.
RIP Steve Jobs.

French Cannes Cannes said...

This store is like a museum for me - I could spend hours just looking....too bad I probably can't afford anything in the store :-(