Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Milk



What is it about the baby milk powder that makes it... well... taste so strange for the babies who have only been breastfed?
I have started to give try to give my baby milk powder but his first reaction was not very positive... First he made the face he makes whenever he eats something new that has a funny taste for him. Then after two drops of milk, he just started to chew the bottle and that was it: what was once a bottle became a toy. That's something I hadn't expected, I just thought he would have to get used to the taste like he did with fruits and vegetables, but I didn't think he would have to get used to drinking from the bottle as well...


Ok, so tomorrow, let's try again, let's do it quietly and see what happens. Come on mon chéri, this is good milk.







No comments: