Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The day I stole his computer from my man...



Well, this day never happened and probably never will, but for 10 minutes tonight, let's pretend I did steal his computer.


So here I am, sitting on our bed, at his place, with his computer on my lap, blogging. It feels pretty good.


But as always when you steal something - at least when you have a conscious - you feel guilty... 


To make things clear, you have to know that my man is always on his computer. When he is at home that is*, because so far, he doesn't have an i-pad** and therefore he doesn't have his computer when we go out (thanks God). Why is he always on his computer? The main reason is that he is working most of the time. He is a hard worker and he loves his job. The second reason is that I think he hates silence. So wherever he goes, his computer goes with him. In the kitchen when he cooks or washes the dishes - yes, he is a perfect man :-), in the bathroom when he takes his shower. The first thing he does in the morning: turn on his computer. It's what you can call a little addiction. 


So while I am hear blogging, even though I didn't really steal his computer but just borrowed it (with his consent of course), I feel that I have to rush to give it back before he has an attack. So: time's up, I've got to go!!!


It did feel good to blog on the bed, though...







* Well, when he is on holidays too, because whenever we travel, the computer somehow always finds a way to get in the luggage.
** Sad news: he is going to get an i-pad for his job... Good news: I might be able to blog on the bed more often :-)



2 comments:

French Cannes Cannes said...

Copain is the same! 100 percent addicted to his techie stuff... And now he has an ipad! Au secours!!!! We had to lay down some ipad rules- such as: no ipad music or movies in bed. Too bad he conveniently forgets this rule!

Anabelle said...

I don't even try to set rules, I know I'll lose :-( ah ah