Monday, August 22, 2011

Things I'll miss about last week

Time flies and we so quickly go back to our lives when we come back from holidays...  Do you feel the same? Do you tell yourself each time, I'll spend more time with my kids or friends, I'll cook more salads, eat more fruits, and spend less time in the kitchen, I'll let go a little bit on the cleaning part, and enjoy my days a little bit more, I'll be more patient with the homework/people in the metro, and I'll help my kids solve their school problems with humor/I'll solve my problems at work with humor, I'll find more time to talk with my man, have fun together, I'll take moments just for me, when I can do things I like (reading/taking a bath/shopping/sleeping/talking with friends on the phone...), I'll wear that dress more often...


And then you go back home and maybe for a few days you do those things, and then before you even notice, you are back to the old rythm...


Well, that's already where I am, and these are the things I'll miss about my vacation in the south:




The big tables and our laugthers and conversations




The babies playing together





Spending time with my children doing things we don't do too often.


At the zoo in the Arlette Gruss circus. By the way, these elephants looked so sad, it was heartbreaking...


Men being men: laughing and playing cards.




The swimming pool. Yes, right in the garden. And kids (and my brother-in-law) jumping in the water.







Ahh Paris, I love you but man, do I wish I was still in the south...



2 comments:

French Cannes Cannes said...

Love the big tables and all the great food! The south is so relaxing....

Anabelle said...

Yes it is! Nothing to do with Paris and its ambient stress :-(