Sunday, July 31, 2011

A tired mama

While the sun is shining in Bordeaux and the kids are running on the water mirror, people are having fun at Paris Plage.


I've been walking in the old center of Bordeaux quite a lot, and taking pictures that I will share with you guys when I am back home. This is such a beautiful city. 


But this time, maybe it's because I'm tired of not sleeping well at all, maybe it's because we will stay longer than usual, but I can't wait to sleep in my bed again, cook in my kitchen, take a shower in my bathroom, and above all, be with my man and have fun with him. We have so much fun together.
And also for some stupid reason that I can't even remember, I took so little clothes for me that I seem to be wearing the same thing everyday and not even something that I normally wear - a pair of shorts - which makes me feel like I am someone else. Add to this the fact that I have no time to take care of myself apart from a quick shower and a quick make-up, so basically my toe nails need a new color and so do my finger nails, my hair look as tired as me  and so, to sum it all up, I don't feel extremely pretty these days... I am far away from the beauties you see on the magazines that make you want to spread Monoï oil all over your body and smell like vanilla with sun kissed hair and tanned shoulders and glossy lips - just call me a tired mama.




Oh no, I am not looking like that at all, but not even one bit...


Monoï oil, the ageless must-have for all the sexy French women...
The smell is addictive...


1 comment:

French Cannes Cannes said...

I've always wondered about that oil! I see it all the time at Monoprix;-) i'll have to get some for my next vacation... Next year:-(. Hang in there - perhaps some pampering is in order once you are back in Paris! Babysitter + mani / pedi??! Ps - weather is much better now in Paris! I went to Paris Plage yesterday and it felt so fun and vacation-y! (lots of people though...)