Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My daughter and I

Last night, Florina and I, we had so much fun. After dinner, while the baby was asleep and my man was working, we went up in her room and played Uno (cards), eating candies and listening to music. She had gone to the library earlier and had come back with CDs of Beyoncé, Britney Spears, Shakira and Katy Perry (welcome tweenies!). We both sat on her bed and ate so many candies I almost felt sick! We laughed and talked and had the best time together. 



I was looking at her and my heart was singing because I love her SO SO MUCH, I can't even tell you how much I love her. And it's not because she is my daughter that I am saying this, but she is so much fun to be with. 
I love this age, when kids are growing but they also stay kids and they can have fun with the silliest things. She is the perfect mix of a teenager-to-be and a teddy lover (you can even see Doudou on the picture!). So adorable!







No comments: