Wednesday, July 20, 2011

5 months of joy



5 months and a day ago, our family had a complete different face. Our baby brought us together like nothing else and he did it in only five months. He brought so much joy in our lives. 

A year ago, I was pregnant and extremely tired. I was fighting not to fall asleep on the metro, on the kitchen table while dinner was cooking, I could not have walked up the stairs to the fourth floor where we are.

A year and a few months ago, I was unsatisfied with my job, feeling that my life was missing something, wishing to have another child, dreaming of a new day.

I am living this day now. Everyday. I am right in front of the changes I wanted in my life, embrassing them and enjoying them every minute. 


My little boy. I can't even tell you how much I love him. 


And when my daughter kisses him saying: My little brother, you're my brother for life, my heart just melts. I am the last child of my family so I don't know how it feels to have a little brother, but it looks like it's great. Guys, it's just AMAZING how children can change your life, and what a gigantic joy they bring if you accept the change. We have so much fun with our baby that even our problems don't seem to bother us so much anymore. This is pure happiness and if you hear it all the time from mothers, that's because it's all true! 



No comments: