Saturday, April 23, 2011

Friday night at Quai Saint Bernard

Last night we went out for a walk me, my man and the kids. We went by the Seine, on Quai Saint Bernard. It is close to where we stay and each time we cross the Pont d'Austerlitz, I think how lucky I am to live in such a wonderful city. I love the Seine. When you cross the bridge at night, the lights are beautiful and you can see the restaurant boats passing by. I would love to have a romantic dinner in one of these boats one day.

Crossing the Pont d'Austerlitz.

People dansing tango on Quai Saint Bernard.



(The pictures are not great unfortunately... We have a super old camera, we definetely need a new good one!)


On week-ends when the weather is good, on Quai Saint Bernard, people go to have a picnic or danse tango. The ambiance is amazing: people enjoying themsleves, having fun with friends and family, dansing, eating salads and drinking beers, you can hear music, laughters, animated conversations... I love going there in Summer.
Yesterday the weather was great and we sat down on a bench at a playground, the kids played there, going down the slidingboard head first, and after that my man and them played ping pong while our baby and I were watching. Then we came back home and ate m&m's on the way back. It was a great night. Back to Paris life and enjoying it again...

2 comments:

French Cannes Cannes said...

I love Paris!!!

French Cannes Cannes said...

We need reminders like this sometimes...