Friday, March 25, 2011

Up...

What am I doing up at 4,30 a.m ?


The worst, is that I have been up since 1... I had to work on my jewels because I am showing them tomorrow to a boutique and I was not ready. Then I started going through blogs and then my baby got up so I had to feed him... I wish you could hear the sounds that he makes, it is like sleeping next to a baby big (no offense to him, baby bigs are soo cute!)


In three days my big girl will turn 10. I can't believe it!
Yesterday we went to a park where we used to go when she was little. I was moved to go back there with her and my baby. It's funny to be the mother of a big girl and a tiny little boy!!
She kept calling me "Maman! Look! Look at what I'm doing!"... She's always been like that, trying to get all my attention, when she was little and still today, I have to look at her, I have to show her that I love her and care for her by looking at her...


I love the way she's dressed. Lately she's been into playing designer so she is careful how she dresses. I like that she tries on different styles, but always tries to match shapes or colors, with sometimes a little "boldness" that is absolutely cute.




Big girl playing...


How long will she continue playing innocently in the park like today? As much as we want our little birds to "spread their wings and take the sky", it is hard to let them step out of childhood... This is such a golden time in life...


And one of my favorite songs ever, that I often sing to my baby, Billie Holiday's "Summertime". She is my favortie singer, I can't even describe how much I love her voice and her charisma, her emotion and beauty...


Beautiful and blue... 
Ah, I think I should go back to bed... Anyway, I can hear my little boy "talking" and I think he is trying to say that he wants to eat some more. 


And I have to be UP at 7,30!!! Oh la la!

No comments: