Saturday, January 15, 2011

Photo shoot


Today I went to a photo shoot. It was a lot of fun. The place was great, it is an old printing factory in Paris, near the quartier of Belleville, where I used to live when I had my first place, at 18.




This look was really nice. I loved it.



They had this old telephone there. We used to use those when I was a teenager... No mobile phones, no Internet at that time... I had completely forgotten about those telephones! But I always love to see things from the past like that: all of a sudden it brings back memories, and you feel so modern, you realize how things have changed and improved, just like life. It also makes me see that I've come a long way...


I weighed myself on this old scale!!! It's supposed to weigh heavy things so I thought I should try it! Actually I lost a little bit of weight again... This is because of my diet. I will talk about that later...



Shoes and make up... I felt like in a candy store!!!





No comments: