Monday, January 24, 2011

Bouncy chair and silence

Today I went to buy a bouncy chair for the baby. I took the most basic one I could find. I don't really like fancy things for babies. The more basic, the more I can customize it. Grey is the color that inspires me for this baby. Grey is not sad to me, it is a soft and easy color, not a flashy color, grey can be elegant and you can match it with everything. Actually, when my man came home tonight, I noticed that it matched with his jacket and jeans! (I think I like when things can match together...)


It is very silent today. I wanted to go to other places but my belly was hurting and it felt so heavy, I had to come back home and stay here.

This morning my daugther had her breakfast on her own: cereal with milk, and orange juice. I got up before she went to school and I saw that on the kitchen table, she had prepared me bread and my plate and butter and knife and on the napkin she had written "pour Maman" (which means "For Mummy"). I thought it was so adorable. I don't know if she knows how much I love her.


As I was resting on the couch tonight, I was looking at the bouncy chair and I thought that soon there will be our baby inside. This baby that I have been carrying for almost 8 months and still I have no idea what he is going to look like...
It was a rather lonely day and I feel sad tonight. I wish some things were different...

No comments: