Monday, December 12, 2011

This morning

This morning, everything is so quiet. My baby is alseep, my daughter is at school, there is no sound but the muffled sounds of the street. Monday morning and I'm thinking that I want to have a good week. I want to have a special week, that's going to count in my life.


Looking at this little bird on top of our tree, I'm thinking of my grandmother Mamimoune who used to love birds and roses. Now she is a rose and I think we should go back like we used to do to decorate her grave with fallen petals and leaves.



3 comments:

Reclaim your wedding said...

I think that is lovely. I'm with you, gonna make this week count too!

Polly (nice kind of blue) said...

I too thought of my grandma today, it would have been her birthday, 12th December.

French Cannes Cannes said...

Monday morning pep talk - thanks AT, I need it this week:-) pregnancy, JOY, and other things....;-)