Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Busy



Hello there! I haven't had much time to write anything these last days. 
Amongst all the things I've been busy with, like working, taking care of my kids, and cooking Asian food, I am currently preparing an Avent calendar and it looks like my daughter is going to love it... I don't know if you guys follow this tradition of the Avent calendar, but in my family we do. For those who don't know what it is, I'll tell you all about it tomorrow...


The Avent calendar (work in progress, the rest tomorrow):


And you know that what babies like the most about Christmas, is the wrapping paper :)
Swann helped me carry the paper back home and would not let it go at the store, he was ok to kind of go away without paying (which I refused to do, that goes without saying).


(Bad pictures, but good times...)



2 comments:

Polly (nice kind of blue) said...

I think it's the time of year, busy, busy, busy too! Look forward to seeing the advent calendar : )

French Cannes Cannes said...

I used to love the Advent calendar as a kid! We had to take turns revealing each day of the week (there were three of us). Such a fun tradition - what are you making??!