Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A thousand me

On Sunday we went to the Cité des Sciences in Paris, which is a museum with always a lot of great exhibits on science for kids. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it. I warmly recommend you to go there if you visit Paris with children. Also, it is right in the Parc de la Villette which is a huge park with lots of things to do.





And that's where I found myself with a thousand mes, in the room dedicated to visual perseption (this exhibit is permanent), in a small space made of three mirror walls, wherever you look your see yourself. Oh la la, that was a weird feeling, but I love it! I was so curious to look at myself from perspectives I rarely have. My daughter and her cousin joined me, and a couple of people we didn't know, we were five people in there, and it seemed so crowded!


As much as I love myself, I would hate to be in a room filled with real mes , I truly have enough of one... I am sure my man shares this thought, because then he would really have no chance to talk :)



No comments: