Tuesday, October 18, 2011

At Bonton



I'm sure a lot of you have heard or been to Bonton already, but since I was there a few days ago, I thought I would share with you the pictures I took. The lightening was pretty bad I think, so these are not the best, but still they'll do their job of showing you how pretty it is there and how inspiring...
If you have a little bit of skill or patience to make things yourself, this kind of stores will definitely inspire you and give you great ideas for decorating, knitting and sewing.






And by the way, thank you all for your nice comments lately, I haven't had time to answer any of them unfortunately, plus having problems with the Internet at home...


Have a great Wednesday everybody!


Bonton
5 boulevard des Filles du Calvaire
75003 Paris



No comments: