Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunny

This was a sunny weekend in Paris, maybe the last days of Summer of the year (even if it's already Autumn). Parisians looked good and happy, children where joyful and everybody seemed to be in a good mood. While my daughter was at a birthday party, we went out and stopped by a little park on Rue Royal in the Marais. I looked around us. I thought that no matter how nice looking the other fathers were, no one was as handsome and sexy as my man. Good for me :) And also, I realized that most of the kids there were dressed with clothes that could pay my rent. Ah... money! But like my man and I said on our way back home, if we had more money, I wouldn't be so creative...




On rue des Francs Bourgeois this afternoon.


One of my favorite streets in Paris. The ideal place to go shopping with a falafel in one hand and the hand of your lover in the other...




5 comments:

French Cannes Cannes said...

Love francs bourgeois too! So nice to have blue skies...on dirait que tous les parisiens ont décidé de se retrouver là bas!

Pinja / Pinjacolada said...

So nice to see everyday pictures from Paris! That's such a nice street in Paris! I don't know Paris that well but been there quite a few times :) I love the way parisian kids are dressed, so chic, in Finland functionality usually comes first in kids clothing, mainly when thinking about winters :)

Anabelle said...

Thank you Pinja, but what I like about your fashion is that you dare more colors. Sometimes I wish we had more fun with our clothes!

Thanks Jazzy E!

C said...

Looks beautiful x

un courant d'air dans la maison said...

ah oui j'aime aussi cette rue, c'est un peu comme une petite rue ste catherine ;-)