Thursday, September 22, 2011

Little bird...

Today was my baby's first day at the daycare center (crèche in French) - in fact we stayed just one hour and a half and I stayed the whole time -, I met the women who are going to take care of my baby there and saw how it will go. Everybody seems adorable and patient and with an obvious love for babies, which is very important to me. This is all new for me since my daughter didn't go to daycare center. I am happy to know he will make friends and get to have fun somewhere else than only at home with me, and see more of the world. Also, this way I can start working again. But still, I know it's going to be a big difference for him, to which he will have to adapt, and I want things to go well. He will only go four days a week and only until 3:30 or 4:00, so not the full day like many babies. Everybody says it's the best...


Like a little bird, I have to teach him how to fly. But deep inside it's not that easy... 



I feel so tired tonight...



4 comments:

Alexis said...

Wow - it's so hard. I'm just making my decisions about working. I have two choices, go back, or don't go back and both are so scary. I did go back after my first baby and it was fine, she loved nursery. Doesn't make it any easier this time though.

Anabelle said...

Yes, it's true that nothing happens the same with the second child...
What a choice to make! Could you be part time with your baby, part time at home? That's more or less what I'm going to do.

French Cannes Cannes said...

Mom choices are so difficult...I bet it will be harder for you than for S. Hang in there:-) Courage! Xx

Anabelle said...

Thank you! You are right :)