Things I didn't know when I created this blog:
- Blogging takes time. It definitely takes a lot of your free time when you are a "young" mother like me.
- It's not easy to get people to follow you. I made a point in not having anybody that I personally know (friends/family/students/colleagues) following me. It is vertiginious how many people there are in this blog world and to find those you like and who might want to follow you is not that simple. And again, it takes time to get people to know you, which I almost totally neglected so far (lack of time - "young" mom talking).
- You get to meet lovely people and a lot of great talents through the blogs.
- You can easily get hooked to reading blogs.
- You find out that there are a lot of people just like you (mothers/creative people/good cooks...) who, too, share their lives, from everywhere in the world.
- You feel good when you get a comment and even better when it is a nice one. Well, the good thing about not being known, is that nasty people don't bother with you ;-)
- It takes guts to put your life out. I started my blog overnight, I didn't think about it so much, I just thought one night "Hey, why don't I create a blog" and I did it. (It seems to be the best way for me to do things, if I think too much before doing something I usually don't do it.)
- It's a lot of fun and brings a lot of new opportunities.
|Close up of the picture I first posted on this blog.|
Enjoy writing your blogs, I enjoy reading them!