Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The fun wolf

I can't wait for my baby to eat soup so that I can buy him this:

And what about eating an egg in this cute little thing? :

My baby already has this one and he LOVES it:

(My man makes him wear it as a bracelet which is so practical because this way he doesn't lose it and he can put it in his mouth easily, which is his favorite activity now.)

The bigger version, with a bunch of stuff to descover and play with:
I just love this collection of toys T'es fou Louloup from the French brand Ebulobo. I don't know if you can find it abroad or just in France... Here you can find it in all the small toy stores, the ones I prefer. If you have a gift to make for a baby, just know that these Ebulobo toys are great.


It's been raining for two days in Bordeaux so we haven't gone out so much, each time we did it started raining. They say the weather will be better tomorrow, let's wait and see...



No comments: