Friday, June 10, 2011

Big girl in London

London... that's where my daughter is tonight. She went for a little trip with my mother for the week-end. First time in London. First trip abroad without us, and I guess it's just the beginning. I am so happy for her, and I am sure she's going to have a great time there with her grand-mother. Yet, somewhere inside me, there is a little part that whishes I were there with her, I regret I can't do these things with her because I don't have the money, or the opportunity to do that but I wish I could take her to some fancy places or trips, make her discover new things...


It's funny how it feels different, when she goes to my cousin's for the week-end, I don't feel the same. But tonight deep in my heart I miss her, and I feel that she is very far away... But at the same time I am extremely happy for her. I love London and there are so many things she's going to enjoy there. 
Tonight, me and my man we ate in the kitchen just the two of us, talked and laughed while our baby was sleeping, we had time to be buddies again and I loved it. 
My big girl in London. I just got a texto from my mother saying that everything is fine, their hotel is nice and they are having a vietnamese soup (don't ask me why...)


My pictures from London, when I went there with my man two years ago:




Vintage shoes... Oh la la!
I so loved the green ones but they didn't fit me so well...

A ballerina for my little girl...

My daughter will take plenty of new pictures I am sure...



1 comment:

Bohemian Life said...

I can see you had a great time there..London is an amazing city :) And I am sure your daughter will love it as well! :)