Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Crib bumper in process (Part 2)



Today again: measuring, cutting, ironing and I started sawing. So far it looks nice...





I can only work when my baby is asleep, the rest of the time I take care of him, nurse him, make him take his bath, play with him. He was in a very talkative mood today, we had a lot of fun. Also he starts pushing on his legs when I hold him, as to stand up, then when he is standing, he has this look on his face that is so funny, he looks all proud to be standing on his feet and at the same time a little surprized at how he can see things from this new angle. I am enjoying every moment I spend with him... I know how precious these moments are. I take so many pictures of him that he is surely going to become narcissistic, but it's ok.


Life oh life...

No comments: