Friday, May 20, 2011

3 months of joy...



Today my baby is 3 months old... already! And to celebrate this big day, he woke up three times last night, looking and sounding super hungry only two hours after eating, it was his way to remind us of the joy we felt when we first came back from the maternity with him!!! I am exhausted but happy and proud to see my little boy growing and smiling, grabbing his pants up to his knees now and dribbling. I just love the way he smiles when he wakes up, and his little sounds when he "talks". Each time he sits in his chair and I turn my head to him, he gives me a big smile then goes back to studying the room, the feet of his cat or whatever is around him, with an inspired look on his face. I love him in capital letters. 

3 months old today.
Pure joy...

No comments: