Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fashion made in France

French fashion is special. I identify a lot with it (being French helps...). I think there is something about our fashion that is extremely elegant, modern, sexy, yet never vulgar.


Here are some French designers and looks that I really like in the Spring/Summer 2011 collections:




Isabel Marant





And of course, my favorite: slim jeans and pointy shoes.






Vanessa Bruno





 
Maje


This one for the cake as much as for the dress...

Zadigue et Voltaire




I love the visual for their advertizing.


Sandro








Bel Air






What I like about those designers and brands is that they dress everyday women. And they definitely represent the french style.
I love the colors for this season. But am I going to have the guts to wear colored jeans... 







No comments: