Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mother and daughter... And Basquiat

Yesterday I still had a very sore back. I had a meeting with my midwife who told me that the baby was on his way down, but we cannot tell when he will come, maybe tomorrow, maybe in due date!


Last night, me and my daughter we folded the clothes for the baby and arrange them in the chest of drawers. I loved the way she carefully folded the clothes, it was a very sweet moment between us. For each little piece of clothes we were saying "Oh this is soo cute!", she loves babies as much as I do and I can't wait for our baby to see how great a big sister she will be.






Today we went to the Basquiat exhibit at the Musée d'Art Moderne. I wanted so much to go to this exhibit, I love Basquiat's paintings. It was beautiful. This is such a great inspiration, the colors and words and figures and shapes and colages... I really loved it!
Unfortunately, we had to go through the exhibit quite fast because I was feeling pretty bad: my back was hurting so much I could barely stand up and I was feeling naucious and dizzy. But I am so happy we finally went there, it is the last day of the exhibit tomorrow, so it was today or never!!



My man in front of Basquiat's work...


In the toilets of the museum... 
The good thing about going to an exhibit when you are pregnant
 is that you don't have to stay in the line, and that line was gigantic!!!


I wish I wasn't that dead tired because I would have a lot of things to say about today but because I am so tired, it seems that my thoughts are blurred. I don't know if the baby is going to come soon, I just hope if he doesn't come now I can sleep a little at night and do more things in the day, like at least cleaning my place! I feel like a very old woman, who can barely go to buy bread anymore... This is such a strange feeling, very frustrating and a little scary when I think that one day, I may be like that not because I am going to have a baby but because it is the end of life...
Right now it is announcing the begining of something new and great: the coming of my son...


I feel so joyful to think that we are going to meet him soon...
Today at the exhibit, I told my man that our baby is going to have a very cool name, and maybe he will be an artist later. The baby kept moving all the time. One day I will show him those pictures and tell him: you were there with us, you were dancing inside of me and it was not long before you came to the world...

No comments: