Sunday, April 29, 2012

mia bella



Yesterday night, our Florina came back from a 6-day trip to Roma with my mother. She was tanned and lovely when my sister-in-law and I greeted them at the airport. It's funny how journeys always make people look a little different when they come back, and how they always make children grow, somehow. 


She took a lot of pictures and had a great time there, with a lot of sun (lucky them) and a daily rendez-vous with History, which she was very interested in. She now knows a few words in Italian and she's not very happy to go back to school — she's not a big big fan of school.


Yes, back to school tomorrow, but as I don't work on Mondays, I intend to take her to school and then go jogging, since this morning, it was raining too much for me to even go out (I'm not that determined crazy.)


I hope you all had a good weekend, and I wish you a lovely week.




Pictures courtesy of mia bella Florina.

4 comments:

Round Circles said...

Rome!!!!Cette chance!Quel beau voyage pour ta grande...Je suis toujours aussi heureuse de lire tes mots,ton regard sur ceux qui t'entourent,ta grande sensibilité....

Allez zou du soleil pour bien commencer la semaine!
Bises jolie Anabelle
Nora

Anonymous said...

et bien, elle en prend de jolies photos, ta petite...

et oui, je suis d'accord avec toi, on ne revient jamais tout a fait identique d'un voyage, cela fait grandir l'âme je crois...

French Cannes Cannes said...

Lucky Florina! The gournande in me thinks immediately of gelato haha! How many did she have (at least one a day I hope!)

Anabelle said...

Ah ah, yes she did have some!