Friday, November 18, 2011

...and Other Things

I am thinking of renaming my blog.
One, it's not about pregnancy any more, and it barely ever was, really. Of course, I didn't think about that when I created this blog, on a whim, one night, and just kind of chose the first name that came to my mind.
Second, it's long, just like my personal email adress which is probably the longest email adress in the history of the Internet (again chosen without thinking that I would actually have to write or type it once in awhile), not that I am lazy, but... 
Third, it's mainly about other things, which I did well to use in the end.


For instance:


Back to my blog name. I have ideas. I have no ideas. Ideas. No ideas. I am almost sure that I'll find a name, decide to change on a whim again, then regret it later, and probably even miss this good old name. Maybe a name that works in French too? Or not necessary.


The more I advance in life, the more I feel like the tide, I'm very changing and I just can't settle for one thing. I thought that with age it would get better. Well, it doesn't. It's actually getting worse. But I remain positive and I have great hopes for the forties...



6 comments:

KERRY said...

I like to see a blog evolve :) Mine did too. It started as just posting interior spaces I liked. Now it’s become a lot more personal. Things change, we change (you sound very much like me at the moment)! I say do what you feel is right, and if you change it again, it doesn’t matter. It’s your lovely space :) Have a nice weekend x

Alexis said...

This all sounds familiar! Not only the blog name but also becoming more indecisive as you get older.... It's a lovely blog, whatever it's called!

Maria said...

I'm waiting for what you will decide to do with your blogg but do not quite please! .Thank you for your tips in Paris!I totally felt in love with your town.
many warm wishes to you
xx
maria

French Cannes Cannes said...

Hey AT:-) Sometimes I wonder about changing my blog name because, well, I don't live in Cannes anymore! So I understand your quandary. But like your other readers have said, anyway you go, we'll still be here! I think it's ok to meddle in any topics that interest you, even if your blog title doesn't fully apply each time. Like Maria says, "Don't quit please!" :-)
bon weekend m'dear!

Anabelle said...

Thank you so much for all your nice comments and for making me feel that I am not alone! I woke up to them (except for yours FCC, 'cause I don't wake up that late unfortunately) and they warmed my heart.
Have a lovely weekend, you nice ladies!

un courant d'air dans la maison said...

je vois qu'on a les même lectures ! ;-)