Saturday, September 10, 2011

I love vintage/Paris: the flea market

Today while my mother was taking care of the kids, me and my man went to the flea market at Porte de Clignancourt. It's a very dusty and wild place in the north of Paris where you can find antique furniture, vintage clothes and toys and jewellery, along with cheap "trendy-wanna-be" clothes made in China (very bad quality and often very bad taste if you ask me, but...).


It was a great moment together, a great way to get my mind off of the worries of the last days, and I got a lot of inspiration for my jewellery. I haven't had time to create anything since August and I am dying to make new pieces. Hopefully I'll have more time in the next weeks...

All pictures courtesy of my man, who I love love love




pearls pearls pearls and stuff... 







I fell in love with these flowers, I want to use them to make rings...


A journey back to my childhood when we used to get these advertising key-rings for free in the packages of food or detergent...


Keep searching...



These were so funny and cute... 


Back to my childhood again: Bécassine (but I used to hate her even though my grand-mother Mamimoune was fond of her...)


This dollhouse was so pretty...



and we fell in love with this dark grey wall and the beautiful fabric iris... 



So inspiring... Now all I need is time to create new things...

No comments: