Sunday, August 7, 2011

I love Bordeaux: the architecture


I am back to Paris after 12 days in Bordeaux. This, as you may have understood, was a tiring trip and I must say that I am very happy to be back home: back to my man and back to my bedroom. I slept half of the day today and I feel MUCH better. 

One thing I really love about Bordeaux is the architecture, it is a-ma-zing-ly beautiful. Everywhere you look, there is something dazzling. I have taken a ton of pictures there and I am happy to share them with you guys.

I will start this series with the buildings, that I couldn't stop photographing.
These pictures where taken mainly in the old center of Bordeaux, around the Place du Parlement.

























La fontaine des Girondins, a piece of art. Picture courtesy of my daughter.

No comments: