Thursday, May 5, 2011

The monster



Why is it that people are more and more interested in this one post ("Why do you complain all the time?") that I wish I had written differently ? Is it the picture of Barbie? Is it the complaining thing?


Let me tell you. At first, when you are someone like me, you start a blog like you would start a diary. I started mine on a whim, one night, I thought it would be fun to write about my pregnancy, post pictures and write about my every day life while waiting for my baby to come. Also as a former French teacher for foreigners, I thought it would be interesting to share my life as a French woman with people - I guess mainly women - all around the world (reason why I write in English, among others).


Then suddenly somebody follows, then people read you, then people fall upon your blog and some like it, most of them don't, still what you write is no longer private but something to share. I absolutely love this idea of sharing, so don't get me wrong.


But then people read what they like, and that's how my sad post ended in the first position on the top 10 list... But that's part of the game, what is written is written...


There's something addictive in writing a blog. Like my man says "You have to feed the monster". Well, I like my "monster" and I want to work on it more and more and most of all, I hope I will continue to see life in a way that it makes me want to share it here, with whoever wants to read it.




1 comment:

French Cannes Cannes said...

Not to worry - I think I missed that post until you wrote about it here :-) Keep feeding the monster - we like reading :-)