Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Baby socks and natural food...

I love my children!


It's funny to say or write "my children" when for almost ten years I have said "my daughter". When she was born, I thought I would have another child a few years after (like good people do...) but things didn't go like I had expected. Still I've always wanted to have at least two children. Actually my dream was to have many children, but in life it seems that you rarely get what you imagined, and in the end, I just love what life gave me. 

My daughter's "natural food".




I believe that out of the pain come the best things (quote from "Tar Baby", a beautiful song from Sade). And the lesson I've learned is that you should trust life, welcome unexpected gifts and always believe in second chance...



No comments: